Sunday, July 22, 2012

People Think It's Really Funny



So, until I saw this YouTube video, I thought I was the only dog afflicted with (whisper) diarrhea.

Now I know I am not alone.

And now maybe I can come out from under the couch where I've been hiding since Main Mistress vigorously scrubbed my butt in the bathtub while saying all kinds of not-nice things about me and Main Master Swiffered the apartment floors for about the tenth time since Friday afternoon while shouting not-nice names at me.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

I think it was the Ol' Roy's or maybe that horrible Pedigree stuff you guys picked up at Duane Reade.

Speaking of Duane Reade, maybe find me some doggy diarrhea medicine???

I wish I was more like Alfie. He's been laughing his tail off throughout this entire episode. In fact, he has been barking The Diarrhea Song to me for the past hour. I fail to find the humor in this, but maybe you will.

Yours in humiliation,

Nala

No comments: