Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey Sammy! Take a Walk!!!!

This is me, Alfie.

And this is my wife and sister, Nala.


I turned 12 in June. Nala turned three in May. We are half brother and sister, born at Annette Wood's place in Liberty, NY. Sadly, we are orphans. Our dad was known as the stately Gizmo's Gadget. My mom was the elegant Pixie Girl. Nala's mom was Pebbles. Annette is the world's best Pomeranian breeder.


We are the unofficial mayors of Morningside Heights. Walk with us in the city and you will find yourself the most popular person in town. Check it out sometime. You'll find that we elicit coos of admiration from small children to muscle-bound delivery guys alike. For some reason, we've found that Asian girls especially really like us. 


Here we are, in our apartment overlooking Columbia University. We live with a family of humans who are superstars in their own right. They consist of: Main Mistress -- a writer and publicist; Main Master -- a Columbia professor and writer; Junior Mistress -- a 24-year-old chanteuse who works in human rights; and Junior Master -- a 17-year-old rock god who just finished 11th grade.


There is another human who lives in Berlin, Germany. I remember him playing catch with me when I was a puppy. Also, I remember that he dressed me in small human clothes and made indie films, starring me and a Franz Kafka puppet. We call him Big Main Master.


Recently, it has come to our attention that another NYC Pomeranian has a popular blog. To see what the fuss was, we checked it out.


In response, I am moved to paraphrase Linda Ronstadt:


Although he may be cute, he's not a substitute.


But what I really want to say is: Hey Sammy! Take a walk!


Alfie and Nala the Pomeranians have taken over the blogosphere.


Like many celebs, we have a sex make-out tape. Check it out:



No comments: