Thursday, March 29, 2007

A VISIT FROM THE DEVIL, AKA COCOA THE DOG

Dear Junior Mistress,

I must have a bark with you about today's horrific visit from that doody-colored dog who accompanied your boyfriend to Our House.

That dog was the devil. He pooped on the floor. He peed on the floor. He tried to hump me. He spent an inordinate amount of time sniffing my butt. He tried to kill me.

I do not understand what this means. Don't you love me anymore? Yes, it was a joyous reunion at Kennedy Airport yesterday when I jumped about ten feet to lick your face in greeting. Yes, I snuggled in your lap during the traffic-clogged trip back to the city.

Yes, you let me lick your feet when we were home and then I snuggled with you and Reeb on the couch that is coming apart at the seams. I think I even slept with you for a portion of the night.

But a Pom's home is his castle and I cannot have intruders such as Cocoa inside my royal abode.

I hope you understand.


Love and wags,


Alfie the Pomeranian

PS: I think that Cocoa might be gay.
PPS: I hope you like the picture I found of the Famous Emma Goldman
PPPS: Even though she's more famous than you, you are WAY prettier
PPPPS: I still love you!!! Even if you have broken my puppy heart.

No comments: