Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ME AND MAH GURL


Tomorrow afternoon, at approximately 4:10 pm, mah main gurl, Junior Mistress, is coming home from Israel. For two whole weeks!!! Over the matzah holiday!!!!!


And I get to go to the airport with Main Mistress and Junior Master!!!!


Yay!!!! Yipppeee!!!!! Woo-hoooo!!!!


I am so excited I almost just peed on the floor in the room where Main Mistress is working. Frankly, she's so focused that I doubt she would notice. So, maybe I will pee...hmmmm.


Nah, I decided not to. Main Mistress is PMS-ing and this would not be a good thing.


When Junior Mistress returns home, I am going to ask her if I can sleep in her bed. This is what I plan to do if she says yes:


Lick her toes

Lick her toes

Lick her toes.


In short, lick her toes.


What? Don't make that face!!! They are really tasty!!!


Gotta go now. Main Mistress wants to go for a treadmill trot. Ha! Get a life, lady!!! It's gorgeous outside. Why not hit the campus of Columbia University, perhaps run up the steps of Low Library?


Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Because you look fat in your running shorts 'coz you have PMS. Right.


Next post will chronicle the return of Junior Mistress.


I hope she doesn't have PMS as well. I might not survive.


Love and poops,


Alfie the Pomeranian


No comments: